Click here to play or stop the music
Read and Re-Read - "Re-reading, we always find a new book." C. S. Lewis
God's New Community
When someone uses the word 'church', what comes into your mind? A building where a congregation meets? A room inside such a building? The main Sunday meeting? A denomination?
In this book, Graham Beynon highlights clearly what church is and
how we should see church. It is a great book to read and below is a button that has the notes for the book.
Gentle and Lowly
A group of men and women from church started to read through the book called 'Gentle and Lowly,' on a Saturday morning from 7:30am to 8:30am.
See below the following dates:
- Chapter 1 - October 16th 2021
- Chapter 2 - October 23rd 2021
- Chapter 3 - October 30th 2021
- Chapter 4 - November 6th 2021
- Chapter 5 - January 8th 2022
- Chapter 6 - January 15th 2022
- Chapter 7 - January 22nd 2022
- Chapter 8 - February 29th 2022
- Chapter 9 - March 5th 2022
- Chapter 10 - March 12th 2022
- Chapter 11 - March 19th 2022
- Chapter 12 - March 26th 2022
- Chapter 13 - May 7th 2022
- Chapter 14 - May 14th 2022
- Chapter 15 - May 21st 2022
- Chapter 16 - May 28th 2022
My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.